Day 21 - 09/07/23

 3 weeks in, and despite being eaten alive by mosquitos I had a lovely sleep. Today was the day we went to the beach, but unfortunately the whole of Thessaloniki had the same idea so it took about an hour and twenty minutes to get there!


It was a scorching hot day, and I had some beers in my bag that I drank very quickly to ensure they didn’t get warm. Unfortunately my sunglasses broke in Sofia so spent most of the day having to squint. I also forgot to bring a hat so I had to get creative.



After a few hours of sunbathing me and Jagan went to get some more food and drinks. 



Eventually, we decided to go home, and after waiting for about 30 minutes we realised that there were no ubers in the area. On a whim, we asked someone at the bar if they could call a cab, and luckily one arrived quickly! He spent most of the journey arguing with his mum on the phone. After getting back we all realised we probably should’ve used a bit more suncream.



After arriving home, I realised that sand had got in to the charging port of my phone, and was no longer chargeable (reason number 47 why I dislike the beach). We finished the night by having some dinner and watching some TV.

Comments