Day 19 - 07/07/23

 Had a very lazy day today, as we all recovered from a heavy previous night. Despite the hangover, it was still lovely waking up in front of such a lovely view of Sofia.


Went to make noodles for breakfast (it was the only thing I had left in the house), and after slaving away to make the perfect bowl I sat down to eat it and the chair broke!



Was going to put a plaster on it but couldn’t find one big enough. The worst thing of all is that after spending 10 minutes recovering my noodles had now gone slightly cold. Think I might have to sue.


Anyway, I spent the next few hours waiting for it to scab as I didn’t want to ruin any t shirts with blood stains. After sleeping the rest of the afternoon I headed out to get some dinner from the shop. After a long time deciding what to make, I decided I would try something I had never had before, so I made burgers. Spent 20 seconds being spoken to in Bulgarian at the counter before I realised she was asking if I wanted a bag (not sure why she couldn’t just point?).


Luckily I didn’t have any more chair related accidents for this meal, and after a long day of relaxing we had an early night in preparation for our 8am coach to Greece the next day!

Comments