Day 8 - 26/03/23

 Due to the heavy previous night, day 8 began incredibly slowly. I decided to take a personal day as I was beginning to feel exhausted by the constant social interaction so while the others went out to see some sights I stayed in the hostel. After a lovely afternoon of relaxing, exploring the area and having some drinks in the hostel bar, I went out to meet the others for dinner. We went to a fantastic restaurant where the food and drink were delivered by train!


The food came inside those metal cases. The staff were lovely, although I guess you would be if you had a machine to do 80% of your job. We then went back for a quick nap and got ready to leave. After bar hopping for a while we arrived at a jazz club called ‘Jazz Republic’, although we were rather late so we only got to see the end! 



A few of us stayed out whilst me and Jagan decided to go home after this. We didn’t want to have too many drinks ahead of our 8 hour train journey to Budapest the next day!

Comments